Humanitarian Visa Information
Humanitarian visa is required in case you wish to enter Russia for cultural purposes, science, sports, religion etc. Humanitarian visa can be valid for up to 90 days and can be issued for single or double entry. Also humanitarian visa can be issued for multiple entries and can be valid for up to 1 year. Dates of validity of the visa will correspond with mentioned on your letter of invitation issued by the Russian Federal Migration Service or by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Required documents for Humanitarian Visa:
- Valid international passport recognized by the Russian Federation with at least two blank pages for visas and a copy of its main page. The passport should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa expiration date. If you do not have a blank page to which a visa can be affixed, a new passport must be obtained before submitting your application.
- Fully completed application form (visa.kdmid.ru) signed by the applicant.
- A recent photo 3x4 cm glued to the indicated space on the application form.
- Original invitation issued by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch or by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
- For non-Saudi nationals: proof of residence in Saudi Arabia or work/study permit issued by Saudi authorities valid for at least 90 days. Citizens of the following countries must have permanent resident status in Saudi Arabia to apply for a Russian visa in Riyadh: Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Georgia, India, Iraq, Iran, Sri Lanka, China, North Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ruanda, Syria, Somalia, Chad and Ethiopia.
- Medical insurance certificate valid for Russia for all period of stay (for citizens of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland).
- Consular fee payment.