Transit Visa Information
Transit Visa is normally valid for maximum of 3 days if travelling by air and 10 days if travelling by train.
A Transit visa is not required if you remain in the transit zone of the airport in order to catch an onward or connecting flight within 24 hours of arrival
Passengers travelling to and from Belarus via Russian Federation need to obtain the transit Russian visa irrespectively of their length of stay in the airport.
Required documents for Transit Visa:
- Valid international passport recognized by the Russian Federation
with at least two blank pages for visas and a copy of its main page.
- Fully completed application form (visa.kdmid.ru) signed by the applicant.
- A recent photo 3x4 cm glued to the indicated space on the application form.
- For non-Saudi nationals: proof of residence in Saudi Arabia or work/study permit issued by Saudi authorities valid for at least 90 days. Citizens of the following countries must have permanent resident status in Saudi Arabia to apply for a Russian visa in Riyadh: Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Georgia, India, Iraq, Iran, Sri Lanka, China, North Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ruanda, Syria, Somalia, Chad and Ethiopia.
- Tickets to and from Russia in case of travelling by air/train/coach.
- A valid visa to enter Russian neighboring country (if required by that country) or a visa of the country of destination or a passport of the country of destination.
- Medical insurance certificate valid for Russia (for citizens of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland).
- Consular fee payment.