Work Visa Information
Work Visa is required in case you wish to enter Russian Federation for employment. Work visa can be valid for up to 90 days and can be issued for single or double entry. Dates of validity of the visa will correspond with the dates mentioned on your letter of invitation issued by the Russian Federal Migration Service or by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Please note that if the purpose of your travel to the Russian Federation is employment, you need to apply for your visa in person at the Russian Embassy.
Required documents for Work Visa:
- Valid international passport recognized by the Russian Federation
with at least two blank pages for visas and a copy of its main page. The
passport should be valid for a minimum of 18 months after visa expiration date.
If you do not have a blank page to which a visa can be affixed, a new passport
must be obtained before submitting your application.
- Fully completed application form (visa.kdmid.ru) signed by the applicant.
- A recent photo 3x4 cm glued to the indicated space on the application form.
- For non-Saudi nationals: proof of residence in Saudi
Arabia or work/study permit issued by Saudi
authorities valid for at least 90 days. Citizens of the following countries
must have permanent resident status in Saudi
Arabia to apply for a Russian visa in Riyadh:
Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan,
Bangladesh, Vietnam, Georgia,
India, Iraq, Iran,
Sri Lanka, China, North Korea,
Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan,
Somalia, Chad and Ethiopia.
- Original invitation issued by the Russian Federal Migration Service.
- HIV Test (AIDS) Certificate taken
within the last three months. HIV Test (AIDS) Certificate should still be valid
for 15- 30 days on the day of application.
- Consular fee payment.